Re: fifa ultimate sunuculariyla iletişim kurulurken bir hata oluştu hatası

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fifa ultimate sunuculariyla iletişim kurulurken bir hata oluştu hatası

★★★ Newbie

fifa ultimate sunuculariyla iletişim kurulurken bir hata oluştu hatasi veriyor ve oyuncu satin alamiyorum sadece markete girip oyuncu almak istediğimde bu yazı çıkıyor.

Message 1 of 2 (3,931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Slmtyln1975

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (3,873 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Slmtyln1975

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

I will now close this thread, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (3,874 Views)