Re: error code 327683:0

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error code 327683:0

★★★★★ Novice

i just got a new laptop so that i could play my games on orgin it downloaded perfectly i logged in and tried to download all of my games it got past downloading but when my games (sims 3,peggle,simcity,sims 3 university,and the sims 4 demo)tried to install on my laptop(windows 7) it would take 15 minutes then ask me to wait a few moments with a error code 327683:0 i never saw that from orgin and i have had alot of problems i have 2 expansion pack cds and custom content on my other computer would that cause any of this??????????????????????????????????????Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 99 (223,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I got the same error. Found out it was just my Anti-Virus software blocking it since it is a new and not yet trusted download. Just turn off your anti-virus for about 30-60 minutes while it downloads and it should work just fine. Good luck and enjoy the game!

View in thread

Message 10 of 99 (260,058 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Please manually uninstall Origin, then download the latest version of Origin and run the installation again. After the reinstall please do a Clean Boot, also reboot your router and then try downloading the games again.

Message 2 of 99 (222,894 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i did that but when i tried to download them it keep saying installation failed and asked me to install EAPROXYINSTALLER and tried to but kept asking me to install it but never did it doesn't even come up with a error message anymore

Message 3 of 99 (222,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@petlover55 Thats weird, the proxyinstaller message usually should only appear if you are trying to install Origin of an older disk of a game. If you download the latest, like Kristi had linked, this shouldn't be happening.

I am curious, are you running an anti-virus program or any other security software?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 99 (222,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i am running mcfee and adobe flash but thats all i run i have the lastest version of orgin i tried again and it says the same error code from before along with asking to install EAPROXYINSTALLER

Message 5 of 99 (222,883 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is this the only fix? Is there a way to avoid this error? This is the second time I have to deal with this error and it is very inconvenient having to download and reinstall all the EPs and SPs again. And I am having this issue only with Sims 3. I have the Sims 2 and Sims 4 and these games works fine. 

Message 6 of 99 (215,672 Views)

Community Manager

@pinkieposh Hi,

Have you tried downloading the latest version of Origin? Please let us know if you are still experiencing this behavior afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 99 (215,621 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm experiencing this issue with Starwars Battlefront Basketball .. 

Message 8 of 99 (213,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey, i had the same problem dude.. i downloded star wars battlefront, and got the error when i tried to install it. all i had to do was to restart origin, then update it. and it work fine for me Standard smile

Message 9 of 99 (213,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same error. Found out it was just my Anti-Virus software blocking it since it is a new and not yet trusted download. Just turn off your anti-virus for about 30-60 minutes while it downloads and it should work just fine. Good luck and enjoy the game!

Message 10 of 99 (260,059 Views)