error 106133

by BrightNS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

error 106133

★★ Novice

i'll tried to open the game from steam, but I get the error: {"error": "UPSTREAM_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE", "error_description": "UPSTREAM SERVICE UNAVAILABLE", "code": 106133 in a origin window

Message 1 of 18 (13,907 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: error 106133

Community Manager

@BrightNS Can you allow Steam and Origin through any Anti-virus you have, and try Clearing Origins Cache?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (13,876 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BrightNS Can you allow Steam and Origin through any Anti-virus you have, and try Clearing Origins Cache?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 18 (13,877 Views)

★ Novice

I tried all thing i even reinstalled origin and it still dosent work and i dont know how to fix it. Can i do anything else than that?

Message 3 of 18 (13,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LuckyWaffle33 I got the same error today and I tried clearing the cache and it still won't start the game...
Message 4 of 18 (13,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need help. I am having the same error at the moment, in my case I cannot start Fifa 21. I already reinstalled Origin and deleted the data from it and nothing.

Message 5 of 18 (13,574 Views)

ERROR CODE 106133

★★★ Newbie

I KNOW THIS WAS AN ISSUE A MONTH AGO (I CHECKED PREVIOUS THREADS) HOWEVER, SINCE THIS AFTERNOON, I GET THE INFAMOUS 

"ERROR: UPSTREAM_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE" ERROR DESCRIPTION CODE: 106133

ANYONE ELSE SUFFERING OR AM I ALONE IN THIS GODLESS, GAME FREE UNIVERSE?

Message 6 of 18 (13,471 Views)

Upstream service unavailable

★★★ Newbie

cant play battlefront 2 as its saying upstream service is unavailable 

Message 7 of 18 (13,474 Views)

Re: ERROR CODE 106133

★★★ Newbie

Same here. checked all the previous posts aswell. Cleared cache, steam says its fine on their end and still people cant play the games they payed premium pricetags for.

Message 8 of 18 (13,461 Views)

upstream service unavailable

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Been playing Mass Effect Andromeda for a couple of months with no problem, now:

{"error":"upstream_service_unavailable","error_description":"upstream service unavailable","code":106133

Edit: Restarted PC, problem solved.

Message 9 of 18 (13,460 Views)

★ Novice
I also encountered this problem
I don’t know that EA still has this unsolvable problem

Contains plug-ins
Message 10 of 18 (13,468 Views)