Re: email linked changed that’s different than the one I have. Can it be fixed??

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

email linked changed that’s different than the one I have. Can it be fixed??

★ Novice

After 2”4 days with ea help my ps4 account shows someone else’s email linked to my account. Which is only 1 letter different than my email which says it’s linked to my I’d on origin.com and the companion app. I have 24 hours to fix this and remove Pim Henry from quick sell and save the 1.8 million coins I spent on him. Anyone that can help me I’d surely appreciate it

Message 1 of 3 (520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: email linked changed that’s different than the one I have. Can it be fixed??

★★★ Guide
Hi @Kwaldo85 
If you are unable to change the email associated with your account, try creating an email with the same email address associated with your account that may be available and unused.
As for if you can log in to your EA account but you do not receive the verification message try adding your mobile number and choose to receive the verification message via text messages or call you.

If all this doesn't work, look at this article and it may help you get past the problem you have

How to update your EA Account information 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (467 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Hi @Kwaldo85 
If you are unable to change the email associated with your account, try creating an email with the same email address associated with your account that may be available and unused.
As for if you can log in to your EA account but you do not receive the verification message try adding your mobile number and choose to receive the verification message via text messages or call you.

If all this doesn't work, look at this article and it may help you get past the problem you have

How to update your EA Account information 
Message 2 of 3 (468 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Kwaldo85 if you do not have access to the email on the account then the best thing to do is take a look at this help article and fill out the account recovery form: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (386 Views)