Re: email address no longer exists and can't login

by CarbonCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

email address no longer exists and can't login

★★★ Newbie

the domain for my email address associated with my account no longer exists and I cannot log in to my EA account. I have spoken with an agent about changing the email address associated with my account and they are not helpful. I gave them my information and they simply said that something wasn't correct and then pushed me off the phone. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they would not let me speak to a supervisor. They would also not tell me what information is incorrect. I am beyond frustrated. Thank you for any help than can be provided.

Adam

Message 1 of 7 (3,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @adamneedshelp01 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (3,309 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
Hello @adamneedshelp01

If you can't log into your EA account and can't log into your email address then it's going to be very difficult to prove it's your account to an EA adviser.

The only way to really solve this is to try and regain access to your email address or recreate the same email address, this will allow you to send a password reset and access your EA account.

An EA adviser will not remove anything from any account without verifying it's yours, otherwise you could be anyone trying to access it.
Message 2 of 7 (3,387 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CarbonCarl @CarbonCarl I really appreciate your idea of creating the same email address. I could buy that domain name for like $5 and set it up myself. Thanks a lot!
Message 3 of 7 (3,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@adamneedshelp01It's always best when nothing extra has to be payed but if it works for you my friend then excellent, I hope you get into your account asap!

Message 4 of 7 (3,348 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @adamneedshelp01 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

For support, please visit the EA Help website. For instructions on how to use the EA Help services, please refer to How to use EA Help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (3,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Did you not read my post? I’ve already spoken to them on the phone and they were no help. They were rude even.
Message 6 of 7 (3,296 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @adamneedshelp01 I did read your response but they are the only team who can assist.

I apologise if you felt they were rude but the only team who can assist with this issue is our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (3,294 Views)