Re: download button missing

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @mms-a3510 while it can happen that issues pop up from time to time the fact that we are not seeing many reports of this would mean that the issue is most likely system-related. Bear in mind that thousands if not hundreds of thousands of users have already redeemed the codes they purchased from online retailers over the past week or so. 

I actually spoke with a friend of mine over lunch who has purchased the game from an online retailer today, he got his code and has already downloaded the game. Did you ensure that you entered both codes in Origin?

If you believe that there is an issue with the code you purchased then you will need to speak with our live support team as we cannot assist with any account related issues on AHQ. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 13 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Darko Hey, the chat support told me to reinstall origin. Of course it did not work. So I contacted Instant gaming the site where I bought the key and they told me that preload is only available for EA access members. Is that true?

Message 12 of 13 (339 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @mms-a3510 the FIFA 21 preload started on September 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM CDT.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 13 of 13 (305 Views)