Re: downlaod button not working

by EA_Illium

Original Post

downlaod button not working

★ Novice

Hello,

My download buttons do not work in origin. I have tried clearing cache and reinstalling origin.

Here is a MP4 video of it: https://i.gyazo.com/9130ba56d0470dd54badd7fa9d554f79.mp4

BR

Felix

Message 1 of 10 (674 Views)

Community Manager
@Felixtheone21 Do you have any security or Windows prompts coming up behind the Origin window once you try to download?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 10 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_IlliumNo I have not. All other games for example BF4 BF V is working as they should.

Message 3 of 10 (649 Views)

Community Manager

@Felixtheone21 Can you share a DxDiag with me?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 10 (617 Views)

Community Manager
@Felixtheone21 Wanted to confirm if you are still having download issues?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 10 (594 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Yes and no. Button still not responding on the original game but I bought the game on Steam now and it works when launching from Steam.
Message 6 of 10 (590 Views)

Community Manager
@Felixtheone21 Apologies for the delay in communication, can you possibly share a video of this happening?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 10 (545 Views)

★ Novice
yes me too. i bought battlefield 5 from steam but it can click play button from steam but in origin does not response even i reinstalled
Message 8 of 10 (528 Views)

★ Novice
@Felixtheone21 yes . from steam could play button working well but in origin showing download button even when i reinstalled battlefield 5
Message 9 of 10 (522 Views)

Community Manager
@Tham159 To confirm is it already installed from Steam, when trying to install via Origin?

Illium.png

Message 10 of 10 (448 Views)