does digital deluxe version include base game?

by ZoeGacioch

Original Post

Accepted Solution

does digital deluxe version include base game?

★★★ Newbie

I want to buy sims 4(the base game)on the web cite the digital deluxe version shows up when I search base game but I cant seem to find out if it includes the base game or not. 

Message 1 of 2 (2,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: does digital deluxe version include base game?

@ZoeGacioch The Origin store offers Sims 4 Digital Deluxe  , which indeed has the base game included and Sims 4 Digital Deluxe upgrade, which upgrades the Sims 4 Standard Edition to the Deluxe Edition (and does not include the base game)

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition is in sales right now, for around 12.50 euro, which is a decent price. The upgrade only edition is in sales for 7.50 euro.

Hope that clarifies a bit things and the AHQ heroes will see you in the Sims 4 dedicated boards or in the Sims 4 forums. There are some very dedicated people there that can help with any questions linked to gameplay or if you have a technical issue (hopefully not the case).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,490 Views)

All Replies

Re: does digital deluxe version include base game?

@ZoeGacioch The Origin store offers Sims 4 Digital Deluxe  , which indeed has the base game included and Sims 4 Digital Deluxe upgrade, which upgrades the Sims 4 Standard Edition to the Deluxe Edition (and does not include the base game)

The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition is in sales right now, for around 12.50 euro, which is a decent price. The upgrade only edition is in sales for 7.50 euro.

Hope that clarifies a bit things and the AHQ heroes will see you in the Sims 4 dedicated boards or in the Sims 4 forums. There are some very dedicated people there that can help with any questions linked to gameplay or if you have a technical issue (hopefully not the case).

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 2 (2,491 Views)