Re: deep space pack and deluxe edition no longer installed

by lekim125

Original Post

deep space pack and deluxe edition no longer installed

★★ Novice

I  am playing ME:A.  I have  Scott Ryder at level 24.   I was enjoying with Scott very much, unfortunately my game is stopped with the error:

"unable to load your save game file because it is linked to game content that is no longer installed:

DEEP SPACE PACK

DELUXE EDITION

Please reinstall the above content and try again."

Since I don't know how to deal with the error so I  start another game with Sarah Ryder and she is now at level 2 and have exit to desktop and open the game again and no such error has appeared.  I just wonder why I do not have the same error ?

Message 1 of 6 (258 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @lekim125.

Generally uninstalling and reinstalling the game should fix this issue. Before you do that it's worth trying to repair the game from within Origin which you can do by opening your My Game Library and then right-clicking on the MA: E game tile where you can then select Repair. This will then check your install files for any issues and should it find any repair them. If after this the error remains then please try reinstalling the game.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (239 Views)

★★ Novice

This error is a bug. A very serious one.  When it happened,  all my saved games  got the error so the character cannot play and has to be removed. 

It happens in a mission to rescue the prisoners in a labor camp (Voeld).  The mission was tedious and since the ketts kept bringing more soldiers and it lasted over 6 hours so I reloaded the game, hoping it helps then the error happened.  IT IS DEFINITELY A BUG, A VERY SERIOUS ONE.  

Message 3 of 6 (222 Views)

★★ Novice
@lekim125 In my previous post, I wrote " I reloaded the game ". Actually I restarted the computer.
Message 4 of 6 (214 Views)

★★ Novice

Mission rescue is tedious because Voeld is very cold so my character can only be active for a few minutes then he has to go back to replenish.

Message 5 of 6 (207 Views)

★★ Novice

ME:A is a good game.  Still I don't want to play this rescue mission again unless there is a way to keep the player active in the cold for longer time.

Message 6 of 6 (206 Views)