Re: Mouse Cursor stuck on Battlefield V home screen after new update

by Treagor

Original Post

★★ Novice

So I have a temp workaround.

Go into device manager look under Human Interface Devices, Right-click and disable any entries called HID-compliant game controller.

This will, of course, prevent any game controllers you have plugged in from working in any game so you are going to have to re-enable them after playing BF V.

Message 21 of 30 (613 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all the issue has been raised with Dice and they are currently investigating. As soon as we have any further information we will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 22 of 30 (602 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank you for getting on this. I have the Roccat Tyon mouse and can't play the game until this is resolved.
Message 23 of 30 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Good Afternoon @EA_Darko 

I guess as you seen in multiple threads on here and on reddit about how many users have this issue, are they any closer today than yesterday to coming up with what happened

with the update that caused the problem and a quick patch?

Thanks also for bring this to the Higher ups attn

Message 24 of 30 (528 Views)

★ Guide

Is there information from the developers about when there will be a solution to this problem and will it be solved at all?

Message 25 of 30 (494 Views)

Re: cursor

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ya you are right, maybe COD has it going on were dice has dropped the ball again.

Message 26 of 30 (472 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Thank I only use a ps4 controller to play and would not continue to play if this doesnt get resolved.its the only game I play.
Message 27 of 30 (466 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheFreeDog Its a shame because every update affects the player base with a new bug "Mostly not a small one either" This last update might be the nail in the coffin for me. I try to play but its becoming too much to deal with now.
Message 28 of 30 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA should give all of use the weekly unlocks where you have to go down that tree to get gun, hat and what ever next. Not our fault the cursor want move from the middle of the screen.

Message 29 of 30 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

no difference

Message 30 of 30 (337 Views)