connection error

by ELIJAH_CDA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

connection error

★ Novice

Like origin is openning up but it's says that im not connected and when i press the connection button it says that it's impossible to connecte try again later and it's been like that for 1 week and my internet is ok everywhere only origin says this

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: connection error

Community Manager

@ELIJAH_CDA Can you try the steps below and let us know if this continues?

• Basic Guide
  • Flush DNS (first section in the link) 
  • Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use) 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

in fact i can't connecte to my account even on the origin website

Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

Community Manager

@ELIJAH_CDA Can you try the steps below and let us know if this continues?

• Basic Guide
  • Flush DNS (first section in the link) 
  • Untick the options in LAN Settings (make sure nothing is checked under Proxy Server) 
  • Change DNS settings (You can use the public google DNS primary: 8.8.8.8, secondary: 8.8.4.4, unless there is a different DNS you would rather use) 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (366 Views)