Accepted Solution

client keeps resetting after password

★★★ Newbie

my game client keeps resetting after i put in password 

Message 12 of 66 (583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Won't Let Me Sign In.

Community Manager

Just to confirm this issue was resolved at approximately 23:15 PT.

Apologies for this inconvenience.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 66 of 66 (698 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

What can I do on my end to change this... It just started happening to me too?

Message 1 of 66 (1,226 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi Yes , this problem just started happening to me. I changed login credentials and reinstalled to no avail. No errors, origin just acts as if I didn't type anything. I also cannot login to the web browser.
Message 2 of 66 (880 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Can sign into Origin/EA website normally, but the app doesn't accept my login. I don't get any error message either.

Message 3 of 66 (860 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this exact same issue. I can login the website perfectly fine but when i try to log in through client, it just refreshes itself acting as if nothing happened.

Message 4 of 66 (837 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

Message 5 of 66 (836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem, everything was fine until I purchased SimCity. As soon as I did that, it * up my account. I cant log in to my account on my phone, PC, on the web browser or on the app. I type in my credentials and hit enter and the password disappears and acts like I never typed anything. And it does this on all platforms. Fix this immediately. 

Message 6 of 66 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just wanted to chime in, I'm experiencing the same problem as everyone else here. 

Message 7 of 66 (816 Views)

Origin app won't let me log in.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, so I just downloaded the origin app to my Mac and every time I enter my email and password it loads for a second and then takes me right back to the log in screen with the password section blank. It doesn't say the password or the email/ID is incorrect either and I know for a fact it's not because I even reset the password. I have deleted and redownloaded and I'm still having the same issue! HELP!

Message 8 of 66 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can log in to the origin browser but it wont let me sign in on the desktop app. Everytime I type in my credentials it just doesn't show anything no messages or error reports

Message 9 of 66 (810 Views)