cityskylines

by trish089

Original Post

Accepted Solution

cityskylines

★★★★★ Novice

i dont understand why i should have to purchase this game again. i did not buy it through a third party. i bought it through origin. so can someone please explain to me why i have to. i do not think that it is fair. when i log into my account  and see my purchases it says says origin not a third party. i purchase a lot of the dlc's. now you guys are telling me i have to buy again the same game that i already bought through you guys. NOT HAPPY. can someone please help me. 

Message 1 of 6 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cityskylines

Community Manager

Hey @trish089 the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (482 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @trish089 by any chance were you playing the game through EA Play or Origin Access as it used to be known?

Could it be a case that you had the base game through EA Play and then purchased the DLC separate without owning the base game?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Maybe? I don’t really know. But you could be right. I did have the previous origin when I purchased the game. So do u think if I repurchase the game my dlc’s will download. Or do I have to repurchase them as well because I did buy them also on the previous origin. Frown

Message 3 of 6 (500 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @trish089 the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to take a look at your account and advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (483 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you🙂

Message 5 of 6 (465 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @trish089.

Darko 

Darko.png