city skylines

by trish089

Original Post

Accepted Solution

city skylines

★★★★★ Novice

how do i retrieve my city skylines  games that i purchased since origin wants me to up upgrade to origin premier and repurchase the games i already bought? HELP!!!

Message 1 of 5 (670 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: city skylines

Community Manager

Hi @trish089

When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They should be able to help get this fixed for you. 

For more details on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (606 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @trish089

When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. They should be able to help get this fixed for you. 

For more details on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you could also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter instead as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent thank you
Message 3 of 5 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i reached out to EA and they told me i have to contact the developer or third party. why though? i did not purchase the game through a third party. i purchased it through origin all my receipts say origin. now in order for me to play i have to repurchase the same game that i already purchased through origin. first they announced that it would be remove for the original origin that i had before.i  upgraded to origin pro and i look on there and i see the exact same game that they said was going away  on origin pro. i find it ridiculous. i don't think i should have to pay for some thing i already bought.

Message 4 of 5 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@trish089 

Hmm, that's definitely strange. Do you have a case number from when you spoke with them? If so, can you share it here? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 5 (473 Views)