cant play games

by BrayAryShar

Original Post

cant play games

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Grandma here trying to download games for grandies and not able to.  Purchased a years subscription but when I find a PC game I cant download it.  Says I need to subscribe or pay.  I am logged in.  Totally flamboozled!!!

Brayaryshar

Message 1 of 8 (718 Views)

Re: cant play games

Community Manager

Hey @BrayAryShar can you provide a little more info as to the issue that you are seeing?

Is the issue with all games or certain ones and are you seeing an error message of any kind?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BrayAryShar grandma?! how old she?
Message 3 of 8 (690 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sure.

I select the Play List and choose PC as the platform filter.  Then whatever, I have tried SIMS 4, Snake, Plants & Zombies to name a few.  They take me to a page which can say "download on app store" or "download on google play".  I dont want an app, I want to download to PC.  When I get into Origin to download it says "included with EA Play".  After selecting "get the game" it wants me to subscribe.  I cant get to open and play a game??  I have attached a page with screen captures.

Thanks

Message 4 of 8 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

haha,  nearly 60 and feeling decrepit lol

Message 5 of 8 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @BrayAryShar are you trying to become an EA Play member or purchase the game?

Or is it that you own the game already and are looking for it on your account?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am already an EA Play member (paid 1st September 1 year subscription).  Trying to play the games.

Message 7 of 8 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @BrayAryShar from the images you shared it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (530 Views)