cant log in to origin

by MB1uppp

Original Post

cant log in to origin

★★ Novice

cant log in to origin

Sign in failure : Sign in Currently unavailable. Please try again latter. What can i do ? i already contact support but no answer already 8 hours, some body can help me?

Message 1 of 7 (462 Views)

Re: cant log in to origin

Community Manager

Hey @MB1uppp would you mind taking a look at this link and going through the troubleshooting steps listed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (430 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Ea help at FB told me my account get banned , i guest i get banned because buy origin access 1 year> can you help me, i really wnna play my fifa 20 Frown
Message 3 of 7 (402 Views)

★★ Novice
@MB1uppp EA Help live chat at facebook*
Message 4 of 7 (401 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MB1uppp if there is a ban on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko i just did all of that! got an email to set up a call! i was told by FB support that ToS contact would be made only by email! i live in dominican republic, a country where you don't have direct support! i just don't know what else to do! i feel so lost with the lack of support from EA
Message 6 of 7 (346 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ajcs87 if you have emailed out ToS team using the steps I posted above then you will need to give them some time to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (330 Views)