Original Post

cant contact any adviser for days

★★★ Apprentice

been trying to get a bug fixed, but nobody answers

Message 1 of 8 (392 Views)

Re: cant contact any adviser for days

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @PartyAtHell

Can I ask what's exactly the 'bug", which you're trying to get reported? Is it related to Origin application or one of our games?

I also recommend to follow the instructions from this article to open the case on EA Help.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 8 (380 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
battlefield v, unlocked lvl 20 class, but game crashed in round i lvld up, so didnt got the weapon + assignment. been grinding for this so much. and not one adviser to help
Message 3 of 8 (376 Views)

@PartyAtHell

Yes, that's something our live support should be able to help with.

Can I ask what's exactly blocking you from contacting them? Oops Do you see any error on EA Help? I took a quick look at your case history, but I don't see any new help requests from you registered in our system.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 8 (365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
tried so many browsers, disabling firewall, windows safe mode, i just cant contact any of them.

i get the window, where i supposed to walk with advisor, but only says this:

EA Live ChatThanks for Contacting EA!
Hold tight, we're putting your information together and contacting an EA Advisor.Please stick with us until we confirm your case number on the page behind this windowEA Live ChatThanks for Contacting EA!
Hold tight, we're putting your information together and contacting an EA Advisor.Please stick with us until we confirm your case number on the page behind this window.

and been waiting for days, even left the window open all day, maybe long line, since release. but even 6+ hours nothing. tried uk, usa, etc but nothing.
Message 5 of 8 (363 Views)

@PartyAtHell

Can I ask what case topic do you choose, when creating a case on EA Help? Have you tried to use another contact option like requesting a call?

/Ataashi

Message 6 of 8 (321 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
i tried missing content/never received item, also technical support/game progress issues.

didnt try to get a call, i dont see to find an option where my country's calling number is accepted here.(slovakia)
Message 7 of 8 (317 Views)

I'm really sorry for the late reply @PartyAtHell

Do you happen to have a Facebook account? Our friends at EA Help team there should be able to help you out, if you're unable to create a ticket on our website Standard smile

Please send them a DM here.

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 8 (276 Views)