Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: can't log in

by erdogdumelike

Original Post

can't log in

★★★★ Novice

Hello Friends,I'm very angry.I'm very angry.I'm very bored.I can't enter my account since yesterday.Why,What can I do?Please help me.I read the solutions here. but It doesn't work,It doesn't work.I'm really bored.I'm thinking about complaining.Please help me?

Message 1 of 5 (87 Views)

Community Manager
Hey,  @erdogdumelike , What kind of login issue are you having? 

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. :eahigh_file: 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 5 (73 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It say''Online login is currently unavailable''.Please help me?.I'm really very bored.

Message 3 of 5 (61 Views)

@erdogdumelike  This has been a common issue for the last couple of days.  Allowing allowing your computer to sync its time with the internet usuall fixes the issue.  You can read more about it in the master thread:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Client-Web-Technical/Origin-online-login-is-currently-unavailable-a...

If that doesn't help, please make sure your antivirus/firewall isn't blocking Origin.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (46 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

sorry but It doesn't work.I'm very bored and I'm very angry

Message 5 of 5 (44 Views)