can i play dvd game online?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this game in PC but 

Message 1 of 6 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can i play dvd game online?

Hero (Retired)
@aalinaah Your question isn't too clear. But if you mean you purchased a boxed game that is also available through Origin, you should be able to redeem it there. Click on the Origin menu in the top left of the application, then click Redeem Product Code and enter the product key from your game case to proceed.

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (581 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

otpas tyhm'ä

Message 2 of 6 (509 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@aalinaah Your question isn't too clear. But if you mean you purchased a boxed game that is also available through Origin, you should be able to redeem it there. Click on the Origin menu in the top left of the application, then click Redeem Product Code and enter the product key from your game case to proceed.
Message 3 of 6 (582 Views)

Community Manager

@aalinaah If it is a game that you have not added to Origin then use the information from @JanePhoenix to do so. If it's a game not on Origin then as long as the servers are still up you'll have no problem playing online. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought the game online from Origin. Have only played maybe 1 hr. and now it is demanding a non-existent product code. Help!!
Message 5 of 6 (376 Views)

Community Manager

You can find your product key by going to your My Game Library @camo892.

From here you just need to click on the game in question to bring up the further information screen where you can select the settings cog and then game properties where you will see your product code listed.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (335 Views)