brought games added to origin

by NivekOrok

Original Post

Accepted Solution

brought games added to origin

★★★ Newbie

hi my name is kevin also known as nivekorok lol i am wondering can i connect my newest game mass effect 2 the collectors addition to my origin acc ?

Message 1 of 4 (250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: brought games added to origin

Community Manager

@NivekOrok You should have no problem adding the game to your Origin account, all you have to do is get the product key from your collector's edition and then open up Origin.  In Origin you now need to click on the 'Origin' tab in the top left of the page and select 'Redeem Product Key' where you can now add your game so long as the code has not previously been used before.

Any questions or issues just let me know.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (229 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@NivekOrok You should have no problem adding the game to your Origin account, all you have to do is get the product key from your collector's edition and then open up Origin.  In Origin you now need to click on the 'Origin' tab in the top left of the page and select 'Redeem Product Key' where you can now add your game so long as the code has not previously been used before.

Any questions or issues just let me know.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
thank u for ur quick reply sorry about mine :-) will try now thnx agian
Message 3 of 4 (206 Views)

Community Manager

@NivekOrok Glad to help mate, any issues or questions just ask away and we will do our best to help you.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)