before entering a match get code leaf in egypt

by joeracer911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

before entering a match get code leaf in egypt

★★★ Newbie

as well as alot of egyptians I play with don't enter the match we get a server error (code leaf) and it happens very often I would be very grateful if you can fix this code leaf not entering the match even with people on my same server 

thank you.

Message 1 of 9 (2,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: before entering a match get code leaf in egypt

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @joeracer911. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (2,073 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @joeracer911. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,074 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem. It's been an issue for years for me and everyone I play with from Egypt. It's not a person specific issue, it's a region specific issue. No amount of troubleshooting that we do on our end can fix anything. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,973 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but every single person I know in egypt has this problem

Message 4 of 9 (1,839 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This issue temporarily solved whenever I am using Haste, or express VPN, and this issue impacting every one in Egypt consistently and we are getting disconnected form same game from several locations on different service providers , so I think it is a server related issue I can help to solve issue if you wish

Message 5 of 9 (1,816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am wondering who marked this issue as solved??!! please reopen this discussion until we effectively solve it .. my own investigation so far leads to there is some playing servers inaccessible here in Egypt (it might be ISP policy to block them) and the only solution for that is to rout players with same issue to another playing servers. I can work with any of your developer to sort it out.

Message 6 of 9 (1,517 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how is this marked solved this is not solved at all

we are in hell here because of this error

Message 7 of 9 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apparently Apex servers use a certain port that is blocked by the Egyptian government. Creating an African server with a port that is not blocked could solve this.

Message 8 of 9 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2024 is here and still not resolved.

ALL EGYPTIANS PLAYERS FACE THE SAME ISSUE!!

Message 9 of 9 (168 Views)