Re: battlefront

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefront

★★★ Newbie

why cant i play my battlefront game? i tried clicking it and waited for so long but nothing. a day before that i can play the trials and also arcade but after it downloaded 100% i cant even load the game

Message 1 of 4 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@KingJo279 Can you start by running Repair via Origin?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (399 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KingJo279 Does the task manager show it running in the background or do you get any error messages?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i dont get any error message nor it doesnt show in the task manager. when i click the game, nothing happens.
Message 3 of 4 (433 Views)

Community Manager

@KingJo279 Can you start by running Repair via Origin?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)