Re: battlefield v sound

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield v sound

★ Novice

So i bought the game played once everything was going great, closed the game went to sleep.

the next day i start the game, i hear 5 second of the loading srceen music then it stops and the game sound is gone

ive tryed removing origine notifications sound, update my audio drivers, reinstalling DirectX, reinstalling the game, repairing the game.......

plz help.

Message 1 of 7 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @nate0525 sorry to see that you are having issues, can I ask if you are using a headset for both audio playback and communication?

If so can you ensure that you have the option for both in your control panel set to default?

If that does nothing do you have another audio output device you could use, a second set of speakers or headphones would be great.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (551 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

all my other applications and games work fine to btw

Message 2 of 7 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nate0525 sorry to see that you are having issues, can I ask if you are using a headset for both audio playback and communication?

If so can you ensure that you have the option for both in your control panel set to default?

If that does nothing do you have another audio output device you could use, a second set of speakers or headphones would be great.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (552 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is there another solution because I have a really nice set of headphones and I can't use them for literally any Origin game that has squads.
Message 4 of 7 (535 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bruckner56 have you ensured that in your settings you have your headset set to default for both sound and mic.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

yes my head set (game and voice) are on default.
it fixed itself after i ALT + TAB after launching the game switched the sound from my head set to my screen then back to my head set now anytime i launch the game i have sound

Message 6 of 7 (490 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that it is working for you @nate0525.

Enjoy the game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (461 Views)