battlefield 4

by hardcore_gamer99

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 4

★★ Apprentice

getting this error while launching game  To play Unidentified Game, you must first activate it on your EA account

Message 1 of 24 (1,365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 4

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @hardcore_gamer99  @21mountaindew 

Could you please try to follow the steps for updating Origin to the beta version from this post and try to launch the game via Battlelog again?

Let us know if that worked Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 5 of 24 (1,238 Views)

All Replies

Hey @hardcore_gamer99 

Can I ask how exactly are you trying to start the game? Are you launching it via Origin app directly? Wondering

If not, I would recommend to open your Origin app first and try to launch it from your games library to see if this error message will still appear.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 24 (1,335 Views)

★ Novice

I am having the same problem.  I open Origin go to my games and launch BF3  sign in and then switch to BF4  enter favorites and attempt to play a match.  Popup says unknown game enter game key .  I enter the key and it will not accept.  

Message 3 of 24 (1,308 Views)

★★ Apprentice
no i want to play through web browser only and this error is from browser not origin direct
Message 4 of 24 (1,284 Views)

Hey @hardcore_gamer99  @21mountaindew 

Could you please try to follow the steps for updating Origin to the beta version from this post and try to launch the game via Battlelog again?

Let us know if that worked Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 24 (1,239 Views)

★★ Apprentice

will try and reply back thanks

Message 6 of 24 (1,231 Views)

★★ Apprentice
oh my god updated to beta and now i can launch from browser thnx a lot
Message 7 of 24 (1,209 Views)

Glad to hear that @hardcore_gamer99 

Thanks for confirmation and good luck on the battlefield Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 24 (1,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it didn't work, nothing works I've tried everything possible and origin just closes then reopens.

Message 9 of 24 (947 Views)

★★ Apprentice

please update to beta version go to origin and in application settings tick Participate in Origin technical preview then exit origin then it will update to beta now it shows techincal preview instead of beta on top right in origin then you can simply start browser then type address manually for battlelog then enter email and password to login then you can play

Message 10 of 24 (920 Views)