Re: battlefield 3 sensitivity issue in battlefield 3

by viltsu100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 3 sensitivity issue in battlefield 3

★★★ Novice

So i reinstalled windows few days ago and installed battlefield3, when i spawned my sensitivity was like 1000 and im not even joking. Like the smallest mouse movement would just shake the whole screen and i've tried everything without any success. Does anyone have any potential fixes for it? I've tried to change my mouse, uninstalling logitech g hub (my mouse software), put dpi and ingame sensitivity to really low and every ingame settings but nothing works. It only happens in battlefield3, it doesnt happen in csgo 

Message 1 of 4 (5,785 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

OK so the last thing what i tried ended up working so im gonna share this to here in case of someone else having the same issue; I installed the game on different drive (D drive) than what i installed origin to (C drive) so just have the game and origin installed on the same drive is gonna fix this issue.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (5,761 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

OK so the last thing what i tried ended up working so im gonna share this to here in case of someone else having the same issue; I installed the game on different drive (D drive) than what i installed origin to (C drive) so just have the game and origin installed on the same drive is gonna fix this issue.

Message 2 of 4 (5,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same issue, in the Menu the Mouse is normal but ingame its just non Controllabe, i tried it in the options menu via 1000 methods but nothing is working.

Message 3 of 4 (3,387 Views)

★★ Novice

I came back like after 4 years ,1000+ hours played and got same 18953467523623 sensitivity bug

Message 4 of 4 (3,002 Views)