banned without a warning

by degusianer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned without a warning

★★★ Novice

FIFA 20 - I got banned with no warnings, i mailed you i didn't even get a reason why im banned. I have the rights to get a reason why im banned... This is unacceptable.

Message 1 of 3 (493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned without a warning

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @degusianer in relation to a ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (453 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @degusianer in relation to a ban.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (454 Views)

★★★ Novice
@degusianer how did it work out?
Message 3 of 3 (374 Views)