Re: no response from EA

by Savorysack

Original Post

Accepted Solution

banned for no reason without response madden 20

★★★ Newbie

I was auction house banned for "buying coins" but i did't buy any accounts i even emailed ea before i got banned because they gave me a warning i had other accounts that i would level up and give coins too my main account all accounts were on two ps4s all on same ip I was able to prove that and all yet no response from EA

Message 1 of 6 (697 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: banned for no reason without response madden 20

Community Manager

Hi @KidReckless-_-55

I'm afraid that an account ban is not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. 

If you haven't already contacted them you can find more information on how to submit a case to them via the EA Help website. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They do review ban appeals on a case-by-case basis, so the length of the investigation may vary. Unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing exactly how long it could take, but the TOS team will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (662 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @KidReckless-_-55

I'm afraid that an account ban is not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to review your account and determine if the ban could be overturned. 

If you haven't already contacted them you can find more information on how to submit a case to them via the EA Help website. The team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. They do review ban appeals on a case-by-case basis, so the length of the investigation may vary. Unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing exactly how long it could take, but the TOS team will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have contacted them a few days ago and they said they would get back to me within 72 hours and it’s well Over that 

Message 3 of 6 (639 Views)

no response from EA

★★★ Newbie

I have been on here once before and now I am back to say I still have not got a response from EA after them saying they would contact within 72 hours its been well over a week and they don't respond I was auction house banned for buying coins when I was doing nothing even close I was using my other accounts to give coins to my other one and I told them this when I received a warning and was told action won't be taking on my account now here we are 2 weeks later and auction house banned

Message 4 of 6 (657 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @KidReckless-_-55

The TOS team reviews all appeals on a case-by-case basis. The time it takes to complete an investigation can vary, and we don't have a way of seeing exactly how long it may take. 

The team will follow up with you via email as soon as possible, so keep an eye on your email for a response. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 6 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm curious if this was ever resolved, as I'm going through the same issue. I've been waiting 2 months for a response after their initial reply.

Message 6 of 6 (351 Views)