Re: apex legends steam progress lost

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex legends steam progress lost

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

so i logged in today and it had me sign in to my EA account so i did and then it loaded and i was level 1 all my stuff gone my stuff from last seasons battle pass and season 7 and 6 are gone i had 3600 coins cuz i have the legends pack and the bloodhound and octane editions and the new 5$ dlc but all of my other apex coins i bought are gone i was level 187 and had wraiths heirloom and 150 heirloom coins its all gone everything

Message 1 of 2 (326 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @IcyNixed, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @IcyNixed, it's most likely the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (298 Views)