apex coins code

by Drew90909

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

apex coins code

★★★ Newbie

I bought a code for 2,150 Apex Coins and it wont let me redeem due to the code only being 10 digits long, the code i bought was a gift card the I had bought from my local Food 4 Less and it wont let me redeem them. Is there a way to redeem a 10 digits code or do I have to take it back and ask for a refund.

Message 1 of 25 (3,481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex coins code

Community Manager

Hey @Drew90909 if the code you received is shorter than it should be then the best thing to do is to return to the retailer and see what they recommend.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 25 (3,435 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Drew90909 if the code you received is shorter than it should be then the best thing to do is to return to the retailer and see what they recommend.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 25 (3,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They selling them in my food 4 less to where do i claim it cause they dont want it back

Message 3 of 25 (3,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@TheSavagesDoges Its called a pin idk
Message 4 of 25 (3,387 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheSavagesDoges have you ensured that the code is for your platform of choice, could it be that the code if for console rather than PC for example.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 25 (3,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem i bought an apex coin gift card for my Xbox from a store and when I scratched it it came up with a pin 

Message 6 of 25 (2,770 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @re_aimz7759 you will need to return to the store from where you purchased the card and speak with them.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 25 (2,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried but they don’t refund gift cards 

Message 8 of 25 (2,724 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @re_aimz7759 we are not able to assist with purchases such as this, you will need to speak with the retailer to see what they can do

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 25 (2,701 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Drew90909 Same, I bought the $20 2,150 coins for an Xbox one. It’s a 25 digit code and nothing will take it. EA account, within the game, nothing. Someone needs to fix this crap.
Message 10 of 25 (2,456 Views)