Re: apex HACKED AND BANNED, TERMS AND SERVICE DOES NOT DO IT'S JOB.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex HACKED AND BANNED, TERMS AND SERVICE DOES NOT DO IT'S JOB.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

After making a considerable amount of purchases last year during quarantine, my apex account got hacked and had cheats ran on it, which resulted in my account being banned.  After going through going through the loops and holes trying to get it unbanned, i decided to just be patient, and let them respond.  It's been three months and this is the email I got.  

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us about your account action.

We got your note and did a full investigation of your account. After reviewing your case, we determined that we took the correct action in accordance with EA policies and procedures.

What this means

We have confirmed that your account was involved in cheating. Because of this, we will not remove the sanction on your account.

You break our rules(https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6) if you:
• use software that interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use undocumented features, exploits or cheats in-game that disrupts an EA Service or another user’s account.
• use software or cheats that disconnects other users from the EA servers.

Any questions?
• Read up on how to play by the rules at https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/play-by-the-ea-rules/
• Review our full user agreement. This is what you agree to when you make an EA Account or use EA services: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service

Thank you,
EA Terms of Service

EA really doesn't give a damn about you, your money, or anything.  

Respawn has a great game, but really these EA guys just sit pretty making money off you, and catering to streamers. 

It really is an insensitive slap in the face to people who are struggling in these times, and mainly just a slap in the face from their team who handles these things. 

Yeah my account was hacked and had cheats ran on it... I don't think this is a reasonable response to my complaint that it was because my account was hacked.  

To all the people who reached out to me in the same situation who are still waiting for a response from EA, this is what you're waiting for...  let me know if you get a different one...  

Maybe I should finally join that facebook group of people pissed off at this same situation.

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @00000llllliiiii, please do not make multiple threads for the same issue.

If our TOS team has denied your appeal then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change that on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (319 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @00000llllliiiii, please do not make multiple threads for the same issue.

If our TOS team has denied your appeal then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change that on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (320 Views)