Re: am i banned or suspended

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★ Novice

I got banned as well for nothing, went to go play the sims 4 which is all I play then I see that I’m banned and can no longer play a game that I’ve spent 300 dollars on in expansion packs. I go to get suppport but every time the case is closed and they don’t even tell me why I’m banned.

Message 61 of 66 (541 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hugodalmonte you will need to direct any questions to our TOS team as no other team would be able to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 62 of 66 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko PLEASE stop repeating the same lie over and over again. The fact of the matter is that the "TOS team" does not help anyone who is experiencing this kind of issue.
Message 63 of 66 (507 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you ever get a response? I’m having the same problem too right now and I just want to play the sims after a long busy week of finals. I never got an email saying why i was banned. I have already submitted a case and have heard nothing back. At this point, I don’t even care if I get the sims 4 back, but I sure as hell should get the almost $1000 I put into the game, after being banned wrongly. The customer service is terrible. 

Message 64 of 66 (482 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever get a response on this? I am getting screwed as well now out of nowhere after playing Madden 21 like crazy the last two weeks

Message 65 of 66 (421 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as there is nothing more that we can do on AHQ  in relation to a TOS sanction or ban.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 66 of 66 (397 Views)