Your latest cloud storage data may not be available.

by nikhilamle66

Original Post

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Your latest cloud storage data may not be available. apex legends how to solved this problem  

Message 20 of 27 (13,705 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Your latest cloud storage data may not be available.

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @nikhilamle66.

Can you take a couple of minutes and try the steps in the accepted solution here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/error-syncing-cloud-storage-data-battlefild-4-has-stopped/m-p/405279...

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 21 of 27 (15,282 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I have two games installed. I'm getting this error with both games I attempt to play. I can't restore local saves for Need For Speed Most Wanted, because they don't exist. Luckily I DO have local saves for Dragon Age Inquisition, but that doesn't stop the error message from popping up anyway. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 27 (17,446 Views)

Community Manager

@GuyInDogSuit 

If you are still seeing this issue, then other than turning off cloud storage, there are some troubleshooting steps at the following link that may help:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/error-syncing-cloud-storage-data-battlefild-4-has-stopped/m-p/405279...

Darko.png
Message 2 of 27 (17,373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've read that thread, despite this issue not being related to Battlefield 4, and tried all those things suggested. Still having this issue. And I don't want to disable cloud saves, as I'd like to resume where I left off in NFS.

Message 3 of 27 (17,359 Views)

Community Manager

@GuyInDogSuit If the troubleshooting steps are not helping then you may have to launch the game as is. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 27 (17,342 Views)

★ Apprentice

Then that doesn't really solve my problem, does it? As I stated, I'd like to resume where I left off. The problem is, I can't, because for whatever reason, a local save does not exist. It simply starts a new game. I NEED to sync my cloud save.

The ridiculous thing is how many threads there are about this issue, yet most of them point to that BF4 thread. But if that thread doesn't help, the reply is essentially, "oh well, not our problem." There's no sure answers or solutions to this issue whatsoever. Most of the threads were abandoned after a couple, unhelpful replies.

Message 5 of 27 (17,334 Views)

★ Apprentice

And once again, I am proven right. The one person that bothered to answer has completely fallen off the face of the planet. Been two days and no further response to my last post.

Disappointed in EA's customer service.

Message 6 of 27 (17,288 Views)

Community Manager

@GuyInDogSuit If you require immediate assistance then please contact our live support. 

If you are looking for a response from a CM then it is best to tag them in the post as otherwise, it may be a couple days before you get a reply. 

If your cloud data is out of sync and there are issues with it then it may not be possible to get it back. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 27 (17,268 Views)

★ Apprentice
I DID contact them, via chat, and the person emailed me some instructions to delete some hidden files. Which fixed nothing. He then told me to post my problem here. Which also apparently led to nothing.
Message 8 of 27 (17,270 Views)

★ Apprentice
Whoever keeps picking that Battlefield 4 BS as the solution, STOP. That doesn't work!
Message 9 of 27 (17,252 Views)