Re: Your game library is currently empty

by valdimarscriptus

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@jmmontoro I had an issue with battlefront 2 but it looks like that one is working now, but i had a few of these bought via steam initially and i find that any games purchased and linked work ok, like i have a premier version of dragon age games greyed out, but a paid for one also that works, so i hide the non working duplicate
Message 171 of 185 (1,074 Views)

★ Apprentice

I logged in this morning and the 2 Star Wars: Empire at War titles are ghosted out now. They still haven't fixed the upgrade option for older games I own either like Titanfall 2. It lets you upgrade to the ultimate edition by the link, but nothing changes in my library.

Message 172 of 185 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@ghost437 Titanfall 2 Ultimate bug has been there ever since Origin Access. The content is unlocked though.
Message 173 of 185 (1,044 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@jmmontoroYou are correct. I looked under extra content and ultimate is showing unlocked. It just won't update the box art for the game in my library.

What's weird is it did show the ultimate version before my library disappeared and was restored. Same goes for the upgraded versions of Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3.

Message 174 of 185 (993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@valdimarscriptus They haven't any new info for me so far. They tried messing with those games, adding and removing from my account. I cannot even add them to my library anymore, I click add it says it was added but it wasn't.

Message 175 of 185 (956 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@K-Boom79 Yeh no change for me either, its back to an unknown waiting game - worst client software for games this origin is
Message 176 of 185 (914 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@valdimarscriptus I received a reply from EA support, the rep said they accessed my account temporarily and had no problem downloading/installing the games we mentioned before.

I don't know what to say or think, I still have the same issue and I tried every troubleshooting step by step. The issue is also present when I try to use my account on a different computer.

I've recorded a video to show them what looks like on my end, now I just have to send it to them.

Message 177 of 185 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@K-Boom79 And there is a new wave of people losing the whole library again, this client is so bad. Whatever they have been doing in the back end of their systems needs putting back how it was when fully working. I have same issue as you as do others and each little update i try all steps and no joy either
Message 178 of 185 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ghost437 @K-Boom79 @jmmontoro

it looks to be working again now for these games - download button has returned

Message 179 of 185 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for the heads up Vald. The box art is still ghosted out on mine, but they can be downloaded now...at least for the initial set of games (Crashlands, LIMBO, etc.)

The two Star Wars Empire at War games are still bugged for me though. 

Message 180 of 185 (727 Views)