Re: Your Payment System is *!!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Your Payment System is *!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

What kind of Spawns of Satan are you guys? Why the hell do you not have any other alternative payment methods for EA Origin(India region)? Are you guys nuts? So you want to say we cannot buy a game because we don't have a Credit Card. You guys literally give people incentives to actually [Edit - Admin.]

Message 1 of 7 (694 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I changed banking institutions and have joined a credit union.  My new account has a debit card that can only be used for in person purchases.  I do not have any credit card.  My Club Pogo subscription has expired and I want to renew it.  How can I do that?  Please respond ASAP.  I have been a Club Pogo member almost since the inception of the 'Club', and I do not want to quit now.  Help, please.

Spoiler

Message 2 of 7 (483 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @crush342 you can find all the info related to payment methods on Origin here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/ordering-payment-information/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (448 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well, thanks for nothing!  Apparently you are not interested in keeping long-term Club Pogo members.  One would think you would have additional ways of paying annual subscriptions for those of us who do not have credit cards and/or whose debit cards are not for online purchases. 

[Do not abuse formatting - CM] 

Message 4 of 7 (432 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @crush342 when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes, Sir.  I will do that in future, Sir.  

Message 6 of 7 (413 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @crush342 please do not continue to abuse the formatting of text in replies. I've edited your previous posts to remove this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (404 Views)