Re: Wrong origin account linked in Steam and Apex was started

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong origin account linked in Steam and Apex was started

So my steam was linked to an old unused origin account of mine which I didnt know.

When I started Apex i wans't asked if I wanted to use that account or enter a new one.

And now Apex is linked to the wrong account and I cannot undo it and support tells me I will never be able to link my correct origin account with all my progress for Apex.

This is very inconvenient...Hopy you can change that

Message 1 of 2 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @f502e547fda50c6209ead7174face4f2

I'm afraid that account issues like this are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (667 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @f502e547fda50c6209ead7174face4f2

I'm afraid that account issues like this are not something we can investigate here on Answers HQ. When you have the chance please reach out to the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (668 Views)