Worst Customer Service EVER!

by MikeJSK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Worst Customer Service EVER!

★ Novice

I think Origin Support it's the worst platform ever to help you in any kind of name with your account. On the date of 7/19/2019 my MAIN email got hacked and I couldn't do nothing because the hacker change everything so I couldn't log-in so I decided to create another email account to change all my account I have with the hacked email. On other platforms WAS WAY MUCH EASY and QUICKER and understood the situation I was and I was thinking about my Origin account , I have serveral games which I bought by codes or by via credit card back in the 2014. Yesterday I created a case about this situation to change my email to the current one I have because my account could be in danger. Today at 7 AM they responded by saying we couldn't do nothing because we only have the information when we created the account and I was okay with that because maybe I need to fill more of the information so I did opened another case BUT the SAME GUY AND COPY PASTED THE SAME STUFF not even saying where I was wrong or to give something that proves and I bought Titanfall via DVD and I showed the code to them but there is no other way to change the email , it's the worst experience I had with a support.

Message 1 of 4 (229 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Worst Customer Service EVER!

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MikeJSK.

We take account security very seriously and as such if you cannot prove that you are the account owner then out team will not be able to make changes to the account or grant you access.

The best thing to do is to start by gaining access to your email account again as once done you should have no issues with verifying ownership of any linked accounts.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (189 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @MikeJSK.

We take account security very seriously and as such if you cannot prove that you are the account owner then out team will not be able to make changes to the account or grant you access.

The best thing to do is to start by gaining access to your email account again as once done you should have no issues with verifying ownership of any linked accounts.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

★ Novice

"We take account security very seriously" I don't really think so mate because I recovered all my accounts on other platforms so much easily trust me by just giving a redeemed code or showing proof of buying stuff but no , I need to give my last 4 digits code on my 3 year expired credit card and how do you think it's possible to get access to my hacked email if the guy changed the password. EA Support what can you expect now I just need to pay to see my answer lol

Message 3 of 4 (166 Views)

Community Manager

If you cannot verify that you are the account owner @MikeJSK then I am sorry to say but our team will be unable to assist you in gaining access to the account.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)