Re: Will you add some game improvements based on community

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Will you add some game improvements based on community

★ Novice

Since i started playing battlefield 1, i ve seen lot of original stuff like bayonet charge, detailed animations or so.. I know, you have a lot of work in EA, and do not care of outdated games as much as of an BFV for example.  these are the improvements to the multiplayer, which might be good. I do not require them, since i know, you will maybe not even read this post, but i have to do this, cuz it would be really cool.

1.  While jumping through the window, there shouldn't be required to break the window before.

2. Improve scripted animations, like vaulting over, or player bending... These are often very dissapointing

3. Make an option to pick up only a weapon, neither the whole class

4. When in bayonet charge, there is a large possibility to not hit the player, because the fast movement of the enemy and low mouse sensitivity. I know that such a competetive game has to be balanced, but bayonet charge is very useless, when unable to hit someone. So as an improvement, if you are close to the enemy enough, and you tilt to him a bit, the game would recognise it, and make the animation of you rotating aside and hitting the enemy with bayonet. If it would get unbalanced, there might be some nerf, as an destroyed bayonet until the respawn, or you could not use the primary weapon anymore, but have to pick up an another from the ground, or bigger gun recoil , etc... Also it might be benefitial to have an option to shoot with primary while in a bayonet charge, or after it, as you are hitting the target, and putting him on the ground, you are very vulnerable, so you would pick a secondary weapon with your other hand. It might be similiar animation as in the far cry, when u eliminate someone and click right button to quickshot.

5. Peacekeeper was such a difficult to unlock, but it is absolutely *. Long reload time, slow switch animation and low rate of fire, with very low damage, which is high only at short distances. So as a fix it would be nice to make quickshot animation quicker, reload the six round at once and increase the damage within distance.

6. It would be nice to choose a secondary weapon as a primary, so you could have for example one M1911 in a #1 slot and a C96 in the second. if you would press some other key or combination or just a "Split gun gadget " you would create a dual pistol combination with different firemodes.

7. Care of a BF1, and do not make BFV to the first place !

8. Scopes in battlefield 1 should have more than one crosshair, these would indicate the recoil.. They should be under the main, so it would be 75 150 300

Thank you.   FakedKetchup

Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @FakedKetchup.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @FakedKetchup.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)