Why wont Origin Launch

by Squibs4

Original Post

Why wont Origin Launch

★★ Novice

When i got home from school i wanted to play the sims 4 so i went on my computer and tried to open up origin but it didn't but its done that before so i restarted my computer 2 times before i tried taking my mods out and putting them in a folder that was completely separate from my mods folder but it still didn't open to i tried restarting it one more time but it still didn't open so i'm just wanting to know if anyone knows how to fix this and if you think you know please help because i have no idea what to do

Message 1 of 9 (955 Views)

Re: Why wont Origin Launch

Community Manager

@Squibs4 Are you on a Mac or PC?

What happens when you try to launch the Origin, does it crash to a black screen, does an error message appear or other?

Darko.png
Message 2 of 9 (932 Views)

★★ Novice
nothing happens i see that its loading but then it stops and does not start loading agian
Message 3 of 9 (912 Views)

★★ Novice
oh and i'm on PC
Message 4 of 9 (904 Views)

★ Novice

this is happening to me to. sometimes it workes other it dont. My problem is that when i try type the origon icon nothing happends or the loding cirkle thiny on mouse cames up not nothing more. THat do that i cant play any games either... Pretty enoying 

Message 5 of 9 (845 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @Marcus_Grande @Squibs4 make sure that all drivers for windows and your drivers are up to date.

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Origin.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 6 of 9 (791 Views)

★ Novice

I tried this and still wont work. any other solutions? 

Message 7 of 9 (710 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Is the attached picture what you are seeing? That is what I get on my screen.

Message 8 of 9 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get an error message when I try to launch it and it makes no sense 

Message 9 of 9 (558 Views)