Why won't you tell me why I was banned from posting in the forums?

by TheReejer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why won't you tell me why I was banned from posting in the forums?

★★ Novice

Hello,

Email address: ******************

We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.

Thank you,

I just received a new ban within the last week. Simply for inquiring if I should buy 19 or wait until 20. And this is all I got in return when I asked about this current ban. I would like to know why I was banned for asking which title I should purchase... I honestly don't care if the decision is reversed, I just would like the courtesy on knowing why I was banned. 
Message 1 of 2 (243 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why won't you tell me why I was banned from posting in the forums?

Community Manager

We cannot help with this on AHQ @TheReejer you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (218 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why won't you tell me why I was banned from posting in the forums?

Community Manager

We cannot help with this on AHQ @TheReejer you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (219 Views)