Why does my origin always crash?

by AOD_Viribus_Vale

Original Post

Re: Why does my origin always crash?

Community Manager

Hey @NerfHerder40 and others let's start by running the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files:https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-o...

Let us know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 21 of 25 (529 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AOD_Viribus_Vale there is no need to bump a thread to get any CMs attention. 

It is unlikely that all those errors are related to your headset, on thing to try is can you set up a new administrator account on your system and ensure that it has full privileges. Once done can you try using Origin on that profile for some time to see if you see the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 22 of 25 (527 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well, ran that repair and it fixed some stuff I'm sure, but it's still freezing up. Here is a new DxDiag as of today, again if you guys can spot something let me know, thanks.

Message 23 of 25 (479 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

hey, 3 weeks, where are you guys?

Message 24 of 25 (431 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NerfHerder40 when responding to a CM or another user can you ensure that you use the AHQ Tagging system. You just need to hit the @ sign and then select/enter the username of the CM or user you are responding to. 

Your DxDiag is still throwing up some errors, the Corsair one seems to be quite a common issue and it's worth reinstalling the drivers for any Corsair hardware you have.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 25 (416 Views)