Why can’t I online login on origin even though my internet is in tip top shape?!

by BreaTheGamer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can’t I online login on origin even though my internet is in tip top shape?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whenever I go to Origin, either on my windows computer or my iPad it says that “Online login is currently unavailable, try again later”. So what should I do, I think people have been through this situation, but I’ve looked all over the internet for answers on this problem but they never seem to work, HELP plz…I need my sims :C

Message 1 of 4 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can’t I online login on origin even though my internet is in tip top sha

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @BreaTheGamer.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Disable Changing Internet Explorer’s Proxy Settings:

1. Type gpedit.msc in the Start menu’s search box and then press Enter.
  2. Navigate to User ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesWindows Components, and then select Internet Explorer in the left column of the Group Policy editor.
  3.  Double-click Disable changing proxy settings in the Settings section of the Group Policy editor.
  4. Select Enable and then click OK to save the changes.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why can’t I online login on origin even though my internet is in tip top sha

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @BreaTheGamer.

When this issue occurs you can fix it if you take a couple of minutes to go through the following steps:

Disable Changing Internet Explorer’s Proxy Settings:

1. Type gpedit.msc in the Start menu’s search box and then press Enter.
  2. Navigate to User ConfigurationAdministrative TemplatesWindows Components, and then select Internet Explorer in the left column of the Group Policy editor.
  3.  Double-click Disable changing proxy settings in the Settings section of the Group Policy editor.
  4. Select Enable and then click OK to save the changes.

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (423 Views)

★★ Novice

Did you end up finding a solution? Mine has been stuck in offline mode for over a week now! I just wanna access the gallery

Message 3 of 4 (395 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Lozzy101 did you try the steps I posted above to see if they help?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (381 Views)