Why ban my pc

by SMEA2019

Original Post

Why ban my pc

★★ Novice

I got hwid and wifi IP ban right in the beginning after I spent a hundred dollars on ea pro membership. I was off traveling and my roommate uses my computer and does some gold transferring with HIS ACCOUNT, NOT MY.

I talked to ea help and the fifa service team who confirms that it is a hwid and wifi IP ban. How is that justified? I'm all on board with my friend's account being banned because he did violate the code. But please unban the hwid and wifi IP of my pc. You can check my account,[edit: email address removed], I didn't do anything wrong and he didn't transfer any coins to me. Why innocent people should suffer others' faults? If EA think that this is justified, you should compensate my pro membership money.

Unban my hwid and wifi IP, or refund my membership.

Message 1 of 7 (609 Views)

Re: Why ban my pc

Community Manager

Hey @SMEA2019 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (598 Views)

★★ Novice

I try using the live chat several times. The chat window never popped up. Before you say I should set my browser allowing popup, I did.

Message 3 of 7 (582 Views)

★★ Novice

And I fill the request call page. Nothing comes up. No one calls me. And then I find the ea US support number, and they say they only deal with privacy related subject.

So, hilariously, nothing works for a company like ea, you can't get any contact after giving them your money. Tell me what to do Darko

Message 4 of 7 (581 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SMEA2019 I tested it there and was able to set up a case with our support team. If phone and chat are not available can you submit an email case to our team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 7 (562 Views)

★★ Novice

the ea help is so sneaky that I even find its pattern:

When it is able to pop up, the case start with a 6 and is a 8-degit case number.

When it decide to fool you around without pop up the advisor, the case number is a random 9-degit number with 8 or 9 start.

So bad this company is.

Message 6 of 7 (552 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SMEA2019 I tested it again there on my second using a differnet system and network and had no issues creating a case.

If you cannot create a case then I would recommend trying a different browser and/or system if possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (527 Views)