Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why am I banned?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why am I banned?

★★★★ Newbie

are you going to unban me or what? no platfor has this problem omg you are the only one dont unban be if you dont want to bye

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @merti4a.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
Choose your platform.
Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
Fill out any other details below.
For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
Click Select contact option.
Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (85 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @merti4a.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
Choose your platform.
Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
Fill out any other details below.
For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
Click Select contact option.
Darko
Message 2 of 4 (86 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

sorry i was so mean yesterday but will someone unban me please i did all the steps on september 9th 

Message 3 of 4 (55 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @merti4a you need to speak with our ToS team. There is nothing that we can do on AHQ in relation to any ToS sanction.

Darko

Message 4 of 4 (46 Views)