Re: Why am I banned?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why am I banned?

★ Novice

are you going to unban me or what? no platfor has this problem omg you are the only one dont unban be if you dont want to bye

Message 1 of 10 (721 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @merti4a.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
Choose your platform.
Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
Fill out any other details below.
For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
Click Select contact option.
Darko
Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (701 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager
You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @merti4a.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
Choose your platform.
Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
Fill out any other details below.
For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
Click Select contact option.
Darko
Darko.png
Message 2 of 10 (702 Views)

★ Novice

sorry i was so mean yesterday but will someone unban me please i did all the steps on september 9th 

Message 3 of 10 (671 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @merti4a you need to speak with our ToS team. There is nothing that we can do on AHQ in relation to any ToS sanction.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (662 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko How??
Message 5 of 10 (576 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @A7md_boy the process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (545 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got banned too, i remember the day lf Battlefield V update it wasnt downloading fast, turned pc off, next day cant log, then no mail about a ban, and seems im banned after i contacted EA, i guess they are having a global bans issue so annoying....

Message 7 of 10 (528 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Hikirih if you believe your ban was incorrect then please speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (508 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Spoke to them since friday, no response yet

Message 9 of 10 (492 Views)

Community Manager

If you created a case with our TOS team then you will need to wait and hear back from them.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (446 Views)