Why Can't I play Madden 20 Online on PS4?

by Dabrownguy2019

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why Can't I play Madden 20 Online on PS4?

★★★ Newbie

So, i just bought a PS4 and madden yesterday. I set up my ps4 and downloaded Madden 20. Once i started the game, I was able to access the other features of madden such as Franchise mode, Face of the Franchise mode, etc. , but I can't seem to play head to head. When I try to do so, it is saying " warning, unable to start game." 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game 6 times. I am now doing a hard factory reset of my PS4 and am going to try and reinstall the game and see if it works. Has this solution worked for you guys? 

I'm praying that this factory reset and reinstalling of the game lets me play online! But, is there anything else I should try?

Message 1 of 2 (155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why Can't I play Madden 20 Online on PS4?

Community Manager

It's an odd one @Dabrownguy2019 and from reading your post there is the possibility that the issue you are seeing is a connection issue. As such I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (128 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why Can't I play Madden 20 Online on PS4?

Community Manager

It's an odd one @Dabrownguy2019 and from reading your post there is the possibility that the issue you are seeing is a connection issue. As such I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (129 Views)