Re: Where did the rookie premiere sets go?

by The500lb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where did the rookie premiere sets go?

★★★ Novice

It seems that the rookie premiere sets have expired before the expiration time... don't know what else to tell you guys

Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

sets came back Standard smile

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (395 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I should have expected this to happen .... Had server problems last night and now they are gone. I guess next time i guess should use all my players and tokens before the last day.

Really should at least give us a 25/50k quicksells for the players and tokens

Message 2 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@The500lb yup, i stalled for way too long
Message 3 of 6 (435 Views)

★ Novice
@TeamCoolKats Not surprising considering who we were dealing with. I had a few more to go for Hock and Lind, but I went to bed early because I was tired. Woke up trying to finish them off and I get hit with the “Expiration Refund” and all my tokens back. Funny, considering the set package description states that all sets for RP expire at 10:30... oops. Why expect anything less from these guys? What a colossal waste of my time. Had basically dropped the game before the event came out and now this crap happens. Product’s slipped every year in some form since they monopolized the market.
Message 4 of 6 (424 Views)

★★★ Novice

sets came back Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Was at work. Wish they would give us something to do with all the unused tokens and players. had enough for about another 4 sets

Message 6 of 6 (369 Views)