Re: When will this game become playable?

by Fcknslaughter

Original Post

When will this game become playable?

★★★ Newbie

Anyone have a clue when EA is going to get their act together on this game and fix the bugs to the point it's playable?

For a week now, and for over a $100 investment, I have been playing a game that constantly disconnects, glitches on loads (no monsters and no objectives load), causes repeated system crashes.  And now tonight, 2 hours trying to connect for nothing.  So glad I gave EA my money to waste my time.  This is not a connection issue on my side since I have network, I can stream to my PS4 and it's not a system incompatibility since its a PS4.  EA simply released an inferior product and it is inly getting worse.

So I'll ask one more time, does anyone know when EA is going to do the right thing and make this game playable.  IT has a lot of potential but the completely unacceptable quality at release and server management is not the operations of a professional company of game developers.  .  

I would put out a call that either EA takes immediate actions to resolve the horrid shortcomings in their product or we, as a gaming community, demand full re-compensation for the money spent on this incomplete product.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to play this game for a week now at the beginning it was working OK, but now I can play it at all keeps crashing and disconnecting or booting me out of it and I really wanted to continue playing this game but I dont have any choice now I cant play it the way it is right now I'm going to have to cancel my subscription to origin and move on to something else. and is a shame cause I really enjoy the lil bit I got to play and I wanted to continue playing it

Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Game doesn't even open up. 

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)