Re: Well, that didn't go as planned Origin encountered an issue loading this pa

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Well, that didn't go as planned Origin encountered an issue loading this page.

★★★ Newbie

Well, that didn't go as planned  Origin encountered an issue loading this page. Please try reloading it – if that doesn’t work, restart the client or try again later. This is what happens when I open my origin, I have it downloaded onto my mac book but that's all that come up to my screen, it also won't let me access my sims 4. I've tried quitting my origin and logging in and out of it, but nothing seems to be working. Please help me!!

Message 1 of 6 (1,765 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@29splash

Could you please Reset Origin, and then restart your system?

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,739 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@29splash

Could you please Reset Origin, and then restart your system?

Message 2 of 6 (1,740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much it completely fixed my game!!

Message 3 of 6 (1,724 Views)

EA DICE Team

@29splash

Good news Standard smile

Thanks for the update!

Message 4 of 6 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I have had the same problem and i downloaded the thing and was about to press reset but then it came to my mind. I have mods downloaded and I was wondering if it will remove them and if it will remove all my families in my game?

- agb1906 😀

Message 5 of 6 (1,244 Views)

Community Manager

@agb1906 

Can you try clearing Origin's cache before launching Origin again? When new game updates come out for The Sims, mods could be outdated and cause some strange issues. You'll want to save your families by dragging the save files to the desktop before uninstalling the game if you want to keep them.

You may need to just remove the mods though and narrow down which mods are outdated from the latest update. We have an article right here that explains how to do that.

This post is originally from 2017 so I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting.

If you still need help with this specific topic please create a new post on our boards.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,237 Views)