Weekend league qualification

by Mike8040

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weekend league qualification

★★★★ Novice

The issue im experiencing is todo with me redeeming qualification on monday of this week with 2000 fut champions points however not recieving qualification. I first put this issue down to maybe having to wait till rewards come out for it to be updated, however it is now friday and i am still being told i have not qualified yet the 2000 points were taken from my account.

I have spent many hours on support lines explaining my problem to various members of the support team who recommended troubleshooting steps, none of which have worked. I am here asking for some sort of action to be taken whether it is possible to have access to the weekend league granted to my account. I have spent weeks achieving weekend league status and many many hours on the game as well as on help lines.

Please get back to me as soon as possible as i am conscious the weekend league starts saturday (tomorrow) and i will be unable to play if action is not taken by then.

Thankyou very much,

Mike

Message 1 of 6 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Weekend league qualification

Community Manager

@Mike8040 Sorry to say but this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ, did you make sure to enter the weekend league before the cut off points?

The best thing to do is speak with our live support again as they will be able to take a look at your account and see what could be going on.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (327 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Mike8040 Sorry to say but this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ, did you make sure to enter the weekend league before the cut off points?

The best thing to do is speak with our live support again as they will be able to take a look at your account and see what could be going on.

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (328 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have done this several times for many hours, the support team is useless and eventually after about the 7th person failed to help me i was told to post here
Message 3 of 6 (319 Views)

Community Manager

@Mike8040 As I said above, this is not something which we can help you with on AHQ. If you are missing content or have spent in-game currency and not gotten your expected reward, item or access then you will need to contact live support. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So where do i go when live support tell me there is nothing they can do and to come here? Can you send me somewhere where i can actually get something done rather than just wasting more of my time
Message 5 of 6 (307 Views)

Community Manager

@Mike8040 We cannot help with any issues relating to your account, the issue you are having is one which only our live support team can help you with.

I understand that it is frustrating and I am sorry that you did not have the best experience with the live support advisers but sadly there is nothing that we can do for your issue on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)