Re: Weekend league bug

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Weekend league bug

★ Novice

So i was playing weekend league and trying my hardest to reach silver 1, i have had my thoughest weekend yet. and in the last game i was leading and i was excited that i was going to get Silver 1. then, in the 65 minutes, when i was up 3-1 he disconnected and i was happy, but the i realised that i didnt get the win and i couldnt play anymore games. i know this has been a problem before, but i thought it was fixed. where your opponent can leave and make it so you lose, when you realy shouldnt. since im a dad of 2 kids and i work full time, i dont have time to play rivals for the points.

i was really hoping i could get the win. thx for your time Standard smile

case number: 49236311

posting it here since support said i should

Message 1 of 2 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @eyebott512, if you get the loss then it means that you disconnected and not your opponent. The best thing I can suggest is that you take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @eyebott512, if you get the loss then it means that you disconnected and not your opponent. The best thing I can suggest is that you take a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)